- EquityEXTRA Fund
- DividendEXTRA Fund
- TacticalEXTRA Fund
- Consumer & Leisure Asia Fund
- Resource Equity Fund
- Amanah Saham Wanita (Asnita)
- SyariahEXTRA Fund
- VersatileEXTRA Fund
- IncomeEXTRA Fund
- BondEXTRA Fund
- AsnitaBOND Fund
- Opportunity Bond Fund
LIBRA TACTICAL EXTRA FUND
The Fund is an open ended unit trust fund investing in quoted equities of companies primarily with large market capitalisation (big caps), bonds and other money market instruments according to market outlook and economic conditions.
The Fund aims to provide investors medium to long term capital appreciation by investing principally in liquid equities with large market capitalisation (big caps), and fixed income instruments with flexible asset allocation*.
* Under normal market conditions, fixed income instruments will be capped at 30% and may go beyond 30% during adverse market conditions.
Invest primarily in a portfolio of equities comprising large-cap companies in search for returns against the backdrop of a bullish market. During market uncertainty, it shall adopt a relatively defensive approach and have more fixed income exposure to provide capital reservation or to invest tactically. Its key performance is entirely in search of absolute returns over the medium to long-term investment horizon.
|Management Company||Libra Invest Berhad|
|Launch Date||18 March 2005|
|Approved Fund Size||500,000,000 units|
|Entry Fee||Up to 5.00% of the NAV per Unit|
|Management Fee||1.50% p.a. of the Fund’s NAV|
|Trustee Fee||0.07% p.a. of NAV, subject to a minimum of RM18,000p.a.|
|Min Initial Investment||RM5,000|
|Min Additional Investment||RM200 for regular investor and RM1,000 for non-regular investor|
|Quoted Equities & Equity- Related Securities||Min 70%|
|Fixed Income Securities Max||30%|
|Liquid Assets||Min 5%|
- Investors who want to maximize returns attributable to asset allocation;
- Investors who are relatively aggressive aiming for absolute capital growth and return through an active investment approach over the long-term horizon, at a moderate to high level of risk; and
- Investors who are seeking to invest in equities and fixed income securities, but do not have the time or expertise to monitor actively their investments or to shift allocation between the asset classes at the appropriate times.
|17 Mar 2006||5.29 cent||Distribution|
|29 Sep 2006||3.63 cent||Distribution|
|15 Dec 2006||3.14 cent||Distribution|
|21 May 2007||5.79 cent||Distribution|
|15 July 2009||6.23 cent||Distribution|
|26 May 2011||14.82 cent||Distribution|
|Financial Year Ended||Year Return||Benchmark|